Multi-Channel Digital Power Meters – 66203/66204
- Voltage Range :
- Current Range :
- Frequency Range : DC, 15Hz~10kHz
- Embedded high speed DSP, 16 bits Analog/Digital converters
- Half rack size, 4 input modules design (66204)
- Support different wiring configuration power measurement (1P2W/1P3W/3P3W/3P4W)
- Support external shunt and CT for higher current measurement application
- 5 mA minimum current range & 0.1mW power resolution
- Meets ENERGY STAR / IEC 62301 /ErP measurement requirements
- Accumulated energy methods for unstable power measurement
- User-define criteria provides automatic PASS/FAIL indications
- Dual current shunt design provides high accuracy over a wide current range
- THD and user-specify order distortion measurement
- Inrush current and energy measurement
- Voltage/ Current harmonics measurement up to 50 orders
Chroma’s Digital Power Meters are designed for both single-phase and multiple phase measurements of AC power signals and related parameters common to most electronic products. Instead of traditional analog measurement circuits the 66200 Digital Power Meter uses state-of-the-art DSP digitizing technology. The internal 16 bits analog/digital converters with sampling rates of up to 200KHz provide both high speed and high accuracy measurements which is unprecedented within the industry for the class of power meters current on the market.
Chroma 66203/66204 Power Meters are designed for multiple phase power measurement applications. The wiring mode function allows the user to take accurate power measurements for various wiring modes (see figure below) as well as providing accurate standard power measurements common for most electrical devices.
Each channel of 66203/66204 has the ability to provide independent measurements; hence the meters are suitable for multi-point measurement applications such as PV inverter testing. Instruments are designed for measuring DC input parameters as well as three phase AC readings on the output side. The overall efficiency for the PV inverter can easily be obtained by built-in functions. In order to meet high voltage applications (up to 1200Vrms) Chroma offers an HV option kit.
With the wiring mode set as 1P2W, the 66204 Power Meter has the capability of performing up to 4 simultaneous power measurements as shown. The meters are also designed to comply with power measurement requirements in accordance to many international standards such as Energy Star/EN 50564/IEC 62301/ ErP.
66203/66204 Power Meters support external shunt function for high current (>20A) measurement application.
|66203||Digital Power Meter (3ch)|
|66204||Digital Power Meter (4ch)|
|A662010||Rack Mount Kit for 1 unit|
|A662011||Rack Mount Kit for 2 Unit (side by side)|
|A662012||1200V HV Measurement Kit|
|A662014||External CT 100A/rms|
|A662015||Voltage and current measurement cables |
|A662016||Voltage and current measurement cables |
[contact-form-7 id=”4863″ title=”Meter 66203/66204″]